Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Welcome

Hello and welcome to the newly created 'Only One Shin Pad'

This will be an outlet for my inane ramblings, thoughts, and the odd rant or two.
I have recently guest blogged on fantasypremierleaguealldaylong.blogspot.com (thanks to Aaron for showing me the ropes) and I have decided to try it out myself.
 So a little bit about me then; I have been a devoted, bitter and twisted Evertonian for over 30 years now, meaning the views expressed here may offend, will definately be biased and will more than likely make you want to kick holes in your monitor or me, I make no apologies for that you know what you're letting yourself in for should you choose to waste five minutes reading my blog.
I have decided to do this as a bit of therapy, to allow me to rant and rave like your favourite loony down the pub on a saturday night. 
It would, however, be cool if you joined in and gave me your thoughts. The topic of the blog will more often than not be football related, but i reserve the right to deviate towards politics, religion and sex occasionally in the same blog. ;-) 
I also tweet a fair bit of nonsense so feel free to give me a follow: @rob_1878

No comments:

Post a Comment